Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Feeling the love!

Wow! I can't believe that the social is almost here. My family and friends have been hard at work getting everything planned and ready for Friday night. What a wonderful response we have gotten! I think that there is only a few tickets left floating around. I feel so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family! I am overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity that has been shown to us. I am definitely feeling the love!!! We went and picked up my Aunt from the airport this afternoon after a a quick visit at Cancer Care. Kaden was so excited to go to the airport!! There are so many people coming from all over the place. I can't wait to see you all!

I got a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday. My sister had emailed Jann Arden (who I love) and told her about me. I went to see her concert with my sister last November. I passed on buying tickets at first - not a priority. Then my big sister called to let me know that she won two tickets and she was giving them to me and my other sister. I was so excited!! I was having some symptoms from the brain tumour at that time. I was seeing two of Jann up on stage and the static echoing through my ears was driving me crazy but what a great concert!! She sounded unbelievable and I left there feeling so alive! We laughed til we cried! She is so hilarious!! Less than two weeks later I got my diagnosis. Since then I listen to her music all the time and it makes me feel better. It got me through Gamma Knife Surgery! So you can imagine how excited I was to get an autographed CD in the mail from her! She also sent another CD and some other stuff for the silent auction! Next time she comes to Winnipeg I will definitely be there!! Love her!

1 comment:

  1. OHHhhh Wow Natalie that is definitely special and so is she,,,,am soooo soooo excited for you....

    ReplyDelete