Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hats!

I love waking up to the sun shining throught my window! It has been so beautiful here the last couple of mornings. I was not looking forward to doing my injection Friday, espcially after how I felt on Wednesday. I decided to try doing it a little later in the evening hoping that I would be able sleep through some of the side effects. I took it and laid awake waiting to feel the effects. This time was much better than Wednesday and I actually got some sleep and felt pretty good in the morning. Thank goodness for anti-nauseants and Tylenol!!! I even had some energy so after doing a few things around the house I walked uptown with my sister to meet my mom for lunch. We went to the teahouse (which I love) and my other sister stopped by for a few minutes to say hi. After a yummy lunch (I even had dessert) we went upstairs to look around. I was completely exhausted by the time I got home but what a wonderful day!!!

If you are ever having a bad day or you just need a really good laugh go and try on some hats. Everytime I've been out shopping with my mom and sisters I seem to be drawn to the hats. As soon as I start trying them on all of us end up cracking up and almost peeing our pants from laughing so hard. Hats are fun! Or maybe it's just because I look so silly in a hat. It all started a few months ago when I found myself trying on big, fluffy, fur hats. Then I started trying them on my mom. We were giggling so loud that the salesperson was looking over and giving us dirty looks. The next time it was toques. Toques with pompoms, toques with braids and ballcap looking toques. It was hilarious! Now it's the season for sunhats (which we should all be wearing this summer) and we had a blast trying them on and laughing at ourselves in the mirror. Except my one sister who looks great in every hat - she is definetly a hat girl whereas I am not!

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys the sunshine and if you're down today try modeling some hats!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are totally a hat girl too! Scar face, sherlock homes whatever...:p

    ReplyDelete